A moment of silence was recorded to remember Dr. GERARD VALLES, from FRANCE, and Prof. CHUNI ROY, from CANADA, who were active members of the Section.
- Chair Report.
Prof Hernadez-Serrano presented a 4 page report previously sended to Members of the Section and WPA EC.
- Secretary Report
Prof Pacheco-Palha presented a summary of activities, list of members of the Section,and list of advisors included in the WPA web page.
- Elections of Officers period 2005-2008
Ratification of the 3 main officers
Prof. RUBEN HERNANDEZ-SERRANO - VENEZUELA
Prof. SAID ABDEL AZIM - EGYPT
Prof. ANTONIO PACHECO PALHA - PORTUGAL
Was aproved unanimously.
Dr. T. S. S. RAO - INDIA
Dr. SAHIKA YUKSEL - TURKEY
Dra. MONA MEDHAT REDA - EGYPT
Prof. FELIPE NAVARRO CREMADES - SPAIN
Were elected executive members of the Section.
We will designate zonal representatives according to WPA zones in order to fulfill our Mission.
The presence of Prof Julio Arboleda Florez,Chair of the Forensic Psychiatry Section and Prof Ondrej Trojan, Member of the A.C., from World Association for Sexual Health was acknowledged.
- Next Meetings;
- 1.XV Symposium Sexual Satisfaction.Caracas.Venez November 24-26
- 2.WPA Zonal meeting. APAL. March .Caracas. 23-25-2006
- 3.3rd Oporto Int Colloquium Sexuality and Schizphrenia. March 2006
- 4.WPA. Lopez Ibor Centennial Congreso.Madrid. April 19-22-2006
- 5.APSA Anual Congress. Mar del Plata, Argentina, April 2006
- 6.APA. Anual Meeting. Toronto. May. 20-25 .2006
- 7.IAML. World Congress. Madrid. June. 2006
- 8.WPA.International Congress.Istambul.Turkey July 12-16.2006
- 9 ISAM. Porto,Portugal. September 27-30 2006
- 10.AISM.Buenos Aires. October 2006-
- 11.APAL. Dominican Republic., November 1-4 2006
Also there will be strong cooperation with WAS and Regional Federations which will have meetings in
1. FLASSES. San Salvador de Bahía. 19-22 April 2006
2. EFS . Praga. 4-8 June 2006
3.AFS. Bangkok. November 1-4 2006 and in 2007
Sydney,Australia, World Congress Sexxual Health April 15-19
ISAM World Congress, Cairo, Egypt.
- Consensus Statements to be discussed and presented to WPA
- Human Sexual Rights
- Sexual Violence: Childhood Sexual Abuse, Rape, Sex Offenders
- Sex and drugs
- Sexual Health goals for 2015. UN Millenium Declaration
- Sexual Algorythms, together with AISM
- Sexuality Curricula for Medical Schools
- Recertification for Psychiatrists and Sexologists.
- Participation in Classification Process for ICD 11 and DSM-V
- Homosexuality and Gay Marriages, Adoption, Bioethics.
- Extension of the WPA Sexual Health Educational Program
- Publication of the SHEP book
- New courses and workshops world wide.
- Newsletter: Prof Said Abdel Azim
- Intersectional cooperation.