World Association for Social Psychiatry is inviting applications for the WASP Young Psychiatrist Fellowship Awards to be given to early career psychiatrists from around the world. This award is to recognize young and outstanding psychiatrists and encourage their participation in academic discussions during the WASP Congress New Delhi Dec 1-4, 2016. The Congress is co-sponsored by World Psychiatric Association.
10 Fellowships will be awarded. Each Award will comprise $ 500 (towards partial travel expenses), complimentary registration for the Congress, economy accommodation and local travel.
Requirements for the Fellowship are:
- Age must be below 40 years
- Must not have received this fellowship before.
- All applicants should submit their brief CV (not more than two pages)
- Awardees are required to give a presentation in the Young Psychiatrists Track during the congress. They can present either a case discussion or a paper with a theme of social psychiatry. They must be present on all the days of the Congress
- Each WASP Member Society can send a maximum of two nominations. Candidates from member societies will receive priority.
- Proposals may be made by WASP member societies and members of the Scientific Committee and the International Advisory Committee of the WASP 2016 Congress.
- The selection will be made by the WASP EC comprising President, President-Elect, Secretary General and Treasurer.
- Nominations are to be send to Prof Roy Abraham Kallivayalil (President-Elect WASP) by email to email@example.com on or before 30 June 2016.
- For any assistance at New Delhi or for any help during the Congress, please contact Prof Rakesh Chadda, Chair , Organising Committeee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit congress website www.wasp2016 for further information
|Prof Tom Craig
|Prof Roy Abraham Kallivayalil
President Elect, WASP